Hospital for Special Surgery opens in West Palm
The Palm Beach Post reports HSS hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony to commemorate the opening of HSS Florida. HSS president and CEO Louis A. Shapiro, Surgeon-in-Chief and Medical Director, Bryan T. Kelly, MD, MBA, and sports medicine surgeon and Founding Medical Director of HSS Florida, David W. Altchek, MD, spoke at the event. West Palm Beach Mayor Keith James accompanied them.
HSS Florida will provide quality care to patients with orthopedic health issues. The center opens with a staff of 30-50 experts, including radiologists, technicians and physical therapists.
Read the article at Palmbeachpost.com. Photos of the facility and the ribbon-cutting event are featured in a digital gallery and can be viewed here. A photo from this event was also featured in the February 11, 2020 print edition.
- West Palm Beach Mayor Keith James discussed the opening with WFTL radio on February 12, 2020
- South Florida Business Journal online (subscription to access is required) and in print on February 14, 2020
- Palmbeachdailynews.com featured photos of the event and facility
- Quest Magazine featured photos of the event in their March 2020 issue
- Florida Trend "Around the Southeast" March 2020 Issue