Glen Rock Football Player Nominated for "Heart of a Giant Award", Vote to Make it Happen
TAPinto reported that a high school football player from Glen Rock, NJ has been nominated for the 2018 USA Football Heart of a Giant Award presented by HSS.
According to the article, student-athletes are nominated by their coaches for their commitment, teamwork, will, character and devotion
The grand prize winner will be honored on the field during a New York Giants' home game.
Read the full article at tapinto.net.
- Brick Patch: Brick Football Player Nominated For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Bridgewater Patch: Somerville Football Player Nominated For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Greater Bay Shore: BAY SHORE FOOTBALL PLAYER UP FOR THE 2018 HEART OF A GIANT AWARD
- Hillsborough Patch: Hillsborough Football Player Nominated For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Hopatcong Lake Regional News: Jefferson Football Star up for Heart of a Giant Award - Vote Now
- Howell Patch: Howell Football Player Nominated For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Jefferson Chronicle: Jefferson Football's Paul Monaco Nominated for 'Heart of a Giant' Award
- Mid Hudson Valley Patch: Vote: Newburgh Player Up For Football Heart Of A Giant Award
- New Providence Patch: Governor Livingston Athlete Nominated For Football Award
- NJ.com: H.S. football player got shot 6 times. And, he just beat the odds.
- NorthJersey.com: Commitment to brother puts Glen Rock football player in running for Heart of a Giant award
- NorthJersey.com: Coaches say Paterson Kennedy's Shaqir Herbert has 'heart of a giant'
- Port Chester Patch: Vote: Hudson Valley Players Up For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Ridgewood Patch: Glen Rock Football Player Nominated For Heart Of A Giant Award
- Tap Into Hillsborough: Hillsborough Football Standout Nominated for USA Heart of a Giant Award
- App: NJ Football: Local players nominated for Heart of Giant Award